4 Seasons Cat Hospital is a full service, state of the art hospital offering:
- Preventative/Wellness care for kittens and cats
- Internal Medicine
- Surgical Procedures - Routine and Advanced
- Behavior counseling and instruction
- Grooming - Limited to cats requiring anesthesia and other special considerations
- Dentistry including digital dental x-ray and surgical extractions
What sets us apart are the little extras:
- Nail Trims are FREE with any other procedure.
- Soiled carriers (and cats) are cleaned, dirty towels are bagged (and sometimes laundered if time allows) and replaced with a fresh absorbent pad for the trip home.
- Longer appointments allow time for gathering historical information, thorough evaluation and implementation of a treatment plan. Also, cats are generally less stressed if we go slow and allow time for them to get to know us.
- Quick eye, ear and nose cleaning is generally part of the exam.
- We'll help you get your cat in and out of the car. Please don't hesitate to ask.
Important to know:
- We have wellness packages specific to the needs of our patients in each stage of life.
- Our facility is equipped with an in-house laboratory, blood pressure & cardiopulmonary monitoring equipment, Sevoflurane anesthesia, radiography, digital dental x-ray, heated recovery cages and full dental instrumentation.
- Vaccine brands and protocols are carefully chosen to ensure the best and safest protection available and are continually re-evaluated based on new research and exposure risks.
- We have designed a calm environment with to reduce stress for our precious feline patients and their owners.
- We believe pain prevention and pain management are key to quality of life.
- For our surgical patients, we use the safest sedative and anesthetic protocols including Sevoflurane as our gas anesthetic which provides a smooth induction and recovery.
- We administer pre-surgical sedation and pain medication based on the anticipated level of discomfort. For additional comfort, we also have heated recovery cages and fleece sleeping bags to keep our patients warm & cozy as they awaken from their procedure. They are also closely monitored throughout recovery by one of our trained staff members.