with our heart
4 Seasons Cat Hospital is a full service, state of the art hospital offering:
- Preventative/Wellness care for kittens and cats
- Internal Medicine
- Surgical Procedures – Routine and Advanced
- Behavior counseling and instruction
- Special Needs Medical Boarding
- Grooming – Limited to cats requiring anesthesia and other special considerations
- Dentistry including digital dental x-ray and surgical extractions
What sets us apart
are the little extras
- Nail Trims are FREE with any other procedure.
- Soiled carriers (and cats) are cleaned, dirty towels are bagged (and sometimes laundered if time allows) and replaced with a fresh absorbent pad for the trip home.
- Longer appointments allow time for gathering historical information, thorough evaluation and implementation of a treatment plan. Also, cats are generally less stressed if we go slow and allow time for them to get to know us.
- Quick eye, ear and nose cleaning is generally part of the exam.
- We’ll help you get your cat in and out of the car. Please don’t hesitate to ask.
Important to know
- We have wellness packages specific to the needs of our patients in each stage of life.
- Our facility is equipped with an in-house laboratory, blood pressure & cardiopulmonary monitoring equipment, Sevoflurane anesthesia, digitial radiography, digital dental x-ray, heated recovery cages and full dental instrumentation.
- Vaccine brands and protocols are carefully chosen to ensure the best and safest protection available and are continually re-evaluated based on new research and exposure risks.
- We have designed a calm environment to reduce stress for our precious feline patients and their owners.
- We believe pain prevention and pain management are key to quality of life.
- For our surgical patients, we use the safest sedative and anesthetic protocols including Sevoflurane as our gas anesthetic which provides a smooth induction and recovery.
- We administer pre-surgical sedation and pain medication based on the anticipated level of discomfort. For additional comfort, we also have heated recovery cages and fleece sleeping bags to keep our patients warm & cozy as they awaken from their procedure. They are also closely monitored throughout recovery by one of our trained staff members.
end of life care
At 4 Seasons Cat Hospital we believe your cat deserves the same respect and attention to detail in death as they received in our care when they were alive. We also recognize that for pet owners this is an agonizing time and that the more preparation you can make before a pet’s death the better.